Monday, October 17, 2011
practical joke
last April fools day, I played a practical joke on my boyfriend. I wanted to do something really funny and also kind of mean because he was always doing such things to me. I decided that I was going to have someone pregnant pee on a pregnancy test so that it showed up positive, and then tell him I was pregnant and show him the positive test. I went up to his work and had them pull him from doing whatever he was doing, and told him exactly that. He obviously didn't believe me at first because he was aware of it being April fools day, so then I showed him the stick. He immediately started crying and asking what we were going to do. I let him believe this for a couple of hours and when he got off and came over to my house, I told him the truth. He was very upset with me and wouldn't talk to me for a day or so, but he finally laughed it off with me when he got over it. I told him the next time he wanted to be mean to me or make a sarcastic joke, he should think about what karma feels like since he got to experience it first hand. I think that was the best practical joke I have ever played on someone and will be until I come up with something more clever. I'm usually not a mean person, but he totally deserved that. especially since it was just a joke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment