Monday, October 3, 2011

best expereince

One of the best experiences I have ever had was when my little brother was born. I was not in the actual delivery room, but I was there when he came into the world. I was so happy to finally have someone I could teach things to and someone to call me a sister. My parents named him Carson Riley. He is now 8 years old and attends Kruse elementary. Still to this day, he is probably my favorite person ever. Although he is young, he knows more about me and the things going on in my life than I do. I tell him everything. He is very trustworthy and is a very good listener! I could not imagine my life without him today. I do not get to see him a lot anymore because I live my with grandma and he lives with our dad and step-mother, but sometimes I pick him up from school or take him to lunch. For his age, he is extremely smart. He says and does things that normal 8 year olds do not even fathom doing or saying. Anyone would be lucky to have a conversation with him or just hang out with him in general. Out of all the things I am grateful for, he is the most precious. I am now sister to 7 other siblings, but as horrible as it is to say, he is for sure my favorite and probably will continue to be so. Not only his birth, but him in my life, in general, is one of the best experiences I have and will experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment