Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ashley - about your weekend

This weekend was pretty chill. Thursday starts my weekends because I do not have Blinn on Fridays. Every Thursday night I go to my bestfriend Randa's house and watch Greys Anatomy and eat home-cooked dinner. Thats what I did/will do every Thursday night. Friday, I slept in late and that night I went to college station with another one of my bestfriends, Rachel, to go to a party and hang out with good friends I don't get to see as often as I would like because they live there. Saturday night I went to Randa's house again and we chilled and watched some movies, and afterwards my grandma and I went to Yumm sweets & eats for the first time; I got home early for a Saturday night and went to sleep. Sunday I did a lot of homework and studied for some tests I had on Monday for Blinn, and went back to my friend Randa's to just hang out. My bestfriend Rachel lives there as well, so when I go out there I see both of my bestfriends! I pretty much live out there too, but technically still live at home. My weekend was pretty good, minus the fact that Monday morning I woke up to realize that I probably have a cold or a sinus infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment