Wednesday, November 9, 2011

who is the person from history: ashley

A person from history I would most like to meet would have to be Jesus. I would want to meet him because I have so many questions that I want and need answered, and just to see if he was real. I am agnostic, which means I believe in a higher power but I just don't know what exactly to believe. I would want to meet him and I'd probably ask, first, how exactly he was concieved, considering his mother was a virgin. I would also ask if the bible is an arredible source to rely on. I would also ask how he had so much faith to give himself over for god, and if he could help me get to that point as well. I would ask him what God was like, and how the world really started, and how God came to be. I have a lot of questions I would ask him, and to see him or meet him in general would answer a lot of those alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment